Apply online here before the 1st of December.
In order to submit a successful application, it is genuinely advised to check out the selection criteria below:
- Course relevance: Priority will be given to students who apply for a course which is relevant and in compliance to their home-university’s study programs.
- English language proficiency: When applying, students will be asked to indicate the level of understanding of English. The working language at the MWU will be English; a good level of English is required.
- Motivation letter: 3 criteria will be evaluated:
- Student’s interest will be measured with every specified extracurricular experience in relevant field, i.e. participation in activities or groups that are relevant to the chosen course subject, published essays etc…
- Student’s expectations – What does the student expect to gain from participating to the MWU13 programme?
- Student’s contribution – What is the adding value to the learning process that the student can offer?
There are three types of possible outcomes: selected, waiting list or not selected